Friday, November 16, 2007

Welcome to Beauty Smackdown!



Hello all! Welcome to my new site! If you're like me, you may be very overwhelmed by the amount of beauty products out there that all claim they are the BEST. Magazines may show us what they think are good products, but who knows if those beauty editors are being paid a lot money just to say they're great? Beauty Smackdown is dedicated to giving you my perspective on what I think about featured products. I definitely welcome your thoughts too! I am a huge product fan but am not the absolute expert. Hopefully I will be able to at least give you enough information to make an educated purchasing decision.

Here's what I need from you: tell me what products you want to see! Feel free to post them here or email me at divaonadollar@yahoo.com.

No comments: